Cairns Hockey Aspire to be Deadly Program is a collaborative partner in this sport for good program. Aspire to be Deadly Staff are providing training and resources to support the delivery of these new sport for development outcomes. It is a recognition of the quality of the service delivery provided by Cairns Hockey Aspire to be Deadly staff to be involved in such a significant role in this international program. Aspire to be Deadly staff will be delivering the Train the Trainer Programs supporting Hook in 4 Health and Partner Outcomes.
Cairns Hockey Aspire to be Deadly is proud to be a Hook in4 Health partner undertaking the in country Train the Trainer delivery specially designed in a post COVID19 landscape.
The training will provide resources and support to deliverers to promote opportunities with schools, communities and events for women and girls and people with a disability, as well as men and boys, to live well, learn well and lead well through:
- Increased active participation for women, girls and people with a disability, as well as men and boys
- In Country capability building and empowerment – ongoing train the trainer
- Player, coach, officials and administrator leadership pathways
- Integrated Learning Journals
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights, nutrition and healthy relationships education
- Strong Partnerships
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) or Global Goals are a collection of 17 interlinked global goals designed to be a “blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all”. The SDGs were set in 2015 by the United Nations General Assembly and are intended to be achieved by the year 2030.